Return to Golf Requirements 22 May 2020
* To begin with, play will be restricted to single and 2 ball only. This will be amended in line with any change to the guidelines.
* All bookings are to be made online. For those without online booking capability call the Professional from 8.30am. Tee times must be booked in advance giving all players names. No one should turn up for a game without having booked a time or playing in a pre – booked time.
The first tee time has been brought forward to 7.00am and no one should be on the course before that time.
Booking on the BRS system will commence on the 23rd May at 19.00.
* All players must start at the 1st hole and not begin playing from any other part of the course
* Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your tee time to avoid congestion in the car park and around the 1st tee.
* Flags should not be touched at any time. The cups have been altered so that any putt deemed to have hit the hole or the flag will be taken as having been holed.
* Bunker rakes will not be in use. Players are asked to smooth bunkers with their feet as best as possible. If a ball lands in a heel mark players have the option to lift and place in the bunker without penalty.
* Practice nets will be closed. The practice putting and pitching areas will be open but members are asked to observe the social distancing guidelines.
* Ball washers will not be in use and waste paper bins will be removed.
* The air hoses will not be in use during the present changes.
The following restrictions concerning the locker rooms and caddy cart shed are in place to follow the Scottish golf guidelines.
* As the locker rooms will be shut there will be no access to toilets.
Iain Seath has kindly offered the use of his facility. This should only be used in an emergency and can be reached by way of the stairs behind the shop.
* The caddy cart shed will also remain closed. To help members who may experience difficulty with this decision Iain Seath has kindly offered the use of his trolleys free of charge to members. Council would like to thank Iain for this gesture.
* Only social golf will be played until restrictions are eased further.
* After completion of your round you are asked to refrain from congregating in the car park.
* Everyone is reminded to observe the social distancing guidelines.
* As restrictions ease, we will amend these rules accordingly.
* WE ARE AWARE THAT EVERYONE WILL BE KEEN TO GET BACK ON THE
GOLF COURSE. WITH THE NUMBERS RESTRICTED PER TEE TIME,
IT WILL OBVIOUSLY IMPACT ON THE NUMBERS OF MEMBERS ABLE TO
ACCESS A TIME ON THE BOOKING SYSTEM. WE WOULD ASK THAT
MEMBERS WHO ARE ABLE TO PLAY DURING THE WEEK BUT ALSO PLAY
AT THE WEEKEND, CONSIDER THOSE WHO CAN ONLY PLAY AT THE
WEEKEND. SOME CLUBS HAVE PUT A LIMIT ON MEMBERS PLAYING ONLY
ONCE OVER THE WEEKEND. WHILE AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO FIRM
RESTRICTION, THE SITUATION WILL BE KEPT UNDER REVIEW.
THE CLUB WOULD APPRECIATE THE COOPERATION OF ALL MEMBERS.