The weather forecast for the 3 ball competition scheduled on Tuesday 6th June is terrible.

In consultation with Iain Seath, we made the decision to postpone the event until Monday, 26th June (hopefully, it is the correct decision).

If you would like to enter the re-scheduled competition, on-line booking opens 5th June at 7:00pm.

My apologies for the late notice, but we were very worried that there would be a lot of call-offs due to the weather and it is a Charity event.

Evelyn H